This amazingly pink-colored ‘Beetroot Rose Latte’ is prepared with just 4 ingredients. And it is completely dairy-free and caffeine-free.
I have picked the ready-made Beetroot powder from Urban Platter to make this comforting and warm beverage in a cozy vibe.
📖 RECIPE CARD
Beetroot Rose Latte (VEGAN)
- 2½ cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Rose water
- 1 tbsp Beetroot powder
- Maple syrup as desired
- Rose petals (dried) for garnishing
- In a saucepan, take milk, rose water, beetroot powder and combine well.
- Heat the mixture till warm.
- Turn off the heat and add the maple syrup, mix well.
- Use a milk frother or even transfer the whole mixture into a blender jar and blitz until frothy fully.
- Divide between serving mugs or glasses.
- Sprinkle some dried rose petals and serve warm!
- This latte can be made in advance and kept in the fridge in a sealed jar for 1-2 days.
- I have used coconut milk here. Any other plant-based milk like almond milk, soy milk, etc goes pretty well. Even if regular milk can be used, and in that case, the latte will be no longer Vegan.
- Adjust the sweetness as desired. I have used maple syrup here.