A creamy, sweet, and bursting with fruity flavors, this Jamun Smoothie is a perfect morning treat. It is refreshing, delicious, and packed with nutrients.
Event-related to this post :
The May month challenge in the ‘Shhhhh Cooking Secretly Challenge’ group was ‘Cook What You Like’, suggested by the Admins this time. Well, I was partnered with Renu for this theme who gave me 2 secret ingredients Pancha Phutan and Mustard oil; I gave her Besan and Onion. She prepared Besan Pithala using those secret ingredients. And as usual, using my two ingredients I have also come up with this Ambula Achara for the theme contribution.
📖 RECIPE CARD
Jamun Smoothie with Mixed Seeds
- 1 cup Jamun (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 2½ tbsp Mix seed (flax,chia,sunflower,pumpkin,watermelon)
- Honey as needed
- In a blender jar put jamuns (Indian blackberries) , yogurt, mixed seeds and honey.
- Blend on high speed until an even creamy texture.
- Taste the smoothie to adjust the sweeteness of the smoothie.
- Also if the smoothie is too thick, add a little more milk or water.
- Blend again until everything is well combined.
- Pour into glass, sprinkle a little mixed seeds and serve !
- I have used mixed seeds like flax seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, watermelon seeds. Anyone or even any other one can opt.
- Adjust the sweetness as desired.
This is a great smoothie and love the color! Jamun fruits add lovely color and flavor!
Jamun smoothie looks very colorful and soothing with lovely clicks. Liked the way you used mixed seeds and honey to make this smoothie healthy.
Wow, this is a delicious jamum smoothie. Never did I think of using jamun in a smoothie. Looks absolutely yum.
What a wonderful idea to serve a mixture of seeds on a smoothie. I love jamun smoothie. And with yogurt, have to try this recipe out.
An easy and power-packed recipe with Jamun and seeds in it. Love the beautiful color jamun has added to the smoothie.
Jamun Smoothie with yogurt is a flavorful delight. Loved the way you have added seeds to it.
Jamun smoothie looks like so healthy and refreshing drink. Loved the color of the drink. Also, the photography is very good.
Sasmita, Jamun Smoothie looks so inviting. Noone can say no to it. Addition of mixed seeds makes it a power packed breakfast option. Loved that you have used honey as a sweetener.
Jamun smoothie looks so tempting Sasmita. Loved the beautiful colour and use of mixed seeds in the smoothie. Pass me a glass please 🙂
Jamun smoothie with seeds is a delicious treat. So nutritious and filling . Perfect for busy days .
delicious and colourful smoothie with jamun and seeds, healthy too!
Jamun smoothie with a variety of seeds looks good and tasty. I need to make this for myself as I love smoothies.
I am so glad you said frozen works too as that is easily available for me here. This power packed jamun drink will be wonderful for my family.