A creamy, sweet, and bursting with fruity flavors, this Jamun Smoothie is a perfect morning treat. It is refreshing, delicious, and packed with nutrients.
Event-related to this post :
The November month challenge in the ‘Shhhhh Cooking Secretly Challenge’ group was ‘Healthy Desserts’, suggested by Rafeeda. Well, I was partnered with Seema for this theme, she gave me 2 secret ingredients Coconut and Peanut butter, and I gave her the secret ingredients Cardamom and Walnut. And as usual, using my two ingredients I have come up with this Date Energy Balls for the theme contribution.
📖 RECIPE CARD
Jamun Smoothie with Mixed Seeds
- 1 cup Jamun (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 2½ tbsp Mix seed (flax,chia,sunflower,pumpkin,watermelon)
- Honey as needed
- In a blender jar put jamuns (Indian blackberries) , yogurt, mixed seeds and honey.
- Blend on high speed until an even creamy texture.
- Taste the smoothie to adjust the sweeteness of the smoothie.
- Also if the smoothie is too thick, add a little more milk or water.
- Blend again until everything is well combined.
- Pour into glass, sprinkle a little mixed seeds and serve !
- I have used mixed seeds like flax seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, watermelon seeds. Anyone or even any other one can opt.
- Adjust the sweetness as desired.