Peanut Butter Cookies – Just 2 ingredients no-bake cookies using peanut butter. Completely Vegan and No Flour cookies.
And, yes !!! If you like the recipe shared here and give it a try at your place then do share in INSTAGRAM by tagging #firsttimercook. I would be so happy to see and surely share in my INSTA stories 😊😊
📖 RECIPE CARD
Peanut Butter Cookies (no-bake, no-flour)
- 2 cup Oats
- ¾ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ tbsp Maple syrup (optional)
- 1 pinch Salt (optional)
- In a blender jar, take the oats and make a coarse powder.
- Into that add peanut butter and blend again well to get a dough texture.
- Line a parchament paper over a plate.
- Scoop 2 tbsp of the dough at a time and shape as desired. Keep over the plate.
- Similarly prepare some more cookies from the rest of the dough.
- Enjoy as it is as a dessert, snack or even pack as an edible gift !
- The maple syrup is optional. I sometimes add if I have it in my pantry. Else, also the cookies taste good without the syrup.
- These can be stored for 1 week in the refrigerator.