Let’s go through how to make “Choco Banana Cookies” at home 👇
And, yes !!! If you like the recipe shared here and give it a try at your place then do share in INSTAGRAM by tagging #firsttimercook. I would be so happy to see and surely share in my INSTA stories 😊😊
: Recipe Card :
Choco Banana Cookies (no flour)
so healthy and delicious cookies using just 4 ingredients; perfect for breakfast, snack
- 1½ cup Oatmeal
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 no. Banana (medium)
- ⅓ cup Choco chips
- Preheat the oven at 175 deg C and line a baking tray with parchament paper.
- In a mixing bowl, take both the bananas and using a fork mash till there is no lumps.
- Into that, add oatmeals (1 cup quick oats + 1/2 cup rolled oats) along with cocoa powder and choco chips.
- Gently mix everything.
- Scoop up 2 tbsp of the mixture and shape into ball.
- Flatten slightly and place over the baking tray.
- Similarly make balls from rest mixture, flatten a bit and arrange on the baking tray.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until set throughly.
- Take out the baking tray from the oven and keep aside for few minutes to cool down completely.
- Serve as breakfast along with a glass of milk!
- As there is no leavening agent, so no chance of spreading while baking the cookies. So it is not necessary to keep a distance
between the cookies on the tray.
- I have used both varieties of oats to get a texture in the cookies. In this 1½ cup oatmeal, there is 1 cup quick oats along with 1/2 cup rolled oats.
In just few ingredients, your choco cookies look so good. Banana and oats are both healthy option .
First thing I got impressed with these cookies is it has no flour. An healthy cookies with the goodness of oats and banana. Loved these chocolate flavour banana cookies. Bookmarking it.
Choco banana cookies looks so delicious. I must make this one, my children will like these. Lovely click.
Delicious and beautifully made choco banana cookies. I loved the first shot you have clicked.
Chico banana cookies look so crisp and crunchy. Love this simple recipe with minimal ingredients. Absolute treat for all cookie lovers.Beautiful clicks.
Sasmita, congratulations on the new look and move. Your blog looks really good. Lovely Choco Banana Cookies without any flour. A perfect treat for toddlers and young kids.Its also a sweet treat without sugar for diabetics.
these look so yum and delicious cookies ! Use of no sugar is a brilliant way
Yummy, love these melt in the mouth Choco cookies with no flour. With oats gives it more crunchiness into cookies. They are simply irresistible. Now, you are tempting me to make them soon.