Let’s go through how to make “Choco Banana Cookies” at home 👇
And, yes !!! If you like the recipe shared here and give it a try at your place then do share in INSTAGRAM by tagging #firsttimercook. I would be so happy to see and surely share in my INSTA stories 😊😊
: Recipe Card :
Choco Banana Cookies (no flour)
so healthy and delicious cookies using just 4 ingredients; perfect for breakfast, snack
- 1½ cup Oatmeal
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 no. Banana (medium)
- ⅓ cup Choco chips
- Preheat the oven at 175 deg C and line a baking tray with parchament paper.
- In a mixing bowl, take both the bananas and using a fork mash till there is no lumps.
- Into that, add oatmeals (1 cup quick oats + 1/2 cup rolled oats) along with cocoa powder and choco chips.
- Gently mix everything.
- Scoop up 2 tbsp of the mixture and shape into ball.
- Flatten slightly and place over the baking tray.
- Similarly make balls from rest mixture, flatten a bit and arrange on the baking tray.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until set throughly.
- Take out the baking tray from the oven and keep aside for few minutes to cool down completely.
- Serve as breakfast along with a glass of milk!
- As there is no leavening agent, so no chance of spreading while baking the cookies. So it is not necessary to keep a distance
between the cookies on the tray.
- I have used both varieties of oats to get a texture in the cookies. In this 1½ cup oatmeal, there is 1 cup quick oats along with 1/2 cup rolled oats.