an easy, quick and tempting snack recipe using delicious fresh mango salsa
a perfect summer time party appetizer
And, yes !!!
If you like the recipe shared here and give it a try at your place then do share in INSTAGRAM by tagging #firsttimercook. I would be so happy to see and surely share in my INSTA stories 😊😊
Mango Salsa Canape Chaat
- 1 cup Mango (ripe) (small cubes)
- ¼ cup Onion (small cubes)
- 1 no. Green chili (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Coriander leaf (chopped)
- ½ tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 packet Monaco biscuit
- Chat Masala as needed
- Sev as needed
- Black salt as needed
- In a mixing bowl, take all the ingredients mentioned under mango salsa.
- Toss everything and keep aside.
- Next take a serving platter.
- Now spread monaco biscuits as per the need.
- Top each biscuit with 1/2 tbsp of mango salsa.
- Sprinkle chat masala, black salt and sev.
- Serve immediately !
- The recipe can be halved or doubled as per the requirement.
- I have not used any chutney in this chaat. One can drizzle some coriander chutney, mint chutney etc on top.
- Spiciness can be adjusted as desired.