These broccoli balls arecheap human hair lace front wigs nike air max 270 womens adult sex toys nike air max 90 black best human hair wigs nike air jordan 4 black canvas wholesale sex toys sex toys vibrators adidas ultraboost 20 sneakers stores custom basketball jersey jersey store jordan’s store best sex toy store nike air max sc men’s adidas yeezy prepared in a hot air fryer and without oil. Vegan and perfectly crispy from the outside, you can not stop at one !
Event-related to this post :
The August month challenge in the ‘Shhhhh Cooking Secretly Challenge’ group was ‘Leafy greens’, suggested by Seema. Well, I was partnered with Mayuri Patel for this theme who gave me 2 secret ingredients Garlic and Mustard oil. And as usual, using my two ingredients I have also come up with this Sajana Saga Bhaja for the theme contribution.
📖 RECIPE CARD
- 1 cup Broccoli florets (steamed)
- ½ cup Chickpeas (boiled)
- ¼ cup Onion (chopped)
- 2-3 no. Garlic clove
- ¼ tsp Black pepper powder
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- Salt as needed
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- Place steamed broccoli florets, cooked chickpeas, chopped onion and garlic cloves in a food processor.
- Pulse until everything is perfectly blended. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add black paprika powder, paprika, salt and bread crumbs.
- Mix everything and form balls of 1 inch size.
- Air fry at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes, turning in between.
- Enjoy with sauce or a dip of your choice!