This ‘𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲’ is a sweet traditional Italian bread with lots of raisins.
Event-related to this post :
Well, the December month challenge in the ‘Shhhhh Cooking Secretly Challenge’ group was the ‘Festive Food’, suggested by Priya Vijaykrishnan. Well, I was partnered with Jayashree for this theme who gave me 2 secret ingredients Orange zest and Raisin; and I gave her Jaggery and Ghee. She prepared Quinoa Pongal using those secret ingredients. And as usual, using my two ingredients I have also come up with this Mini Panettone for the theme contribution.
📖 RECIPE CARD
Eggless Mini Panettone
- 2 cup All purpose flour
- 1½ tsp Yeast (instant)
- 2 tsp Podwered sugar
- ¾ cup Water (Luke warm)
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Orange zest
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence
- ¼ cup Raisin (soaked)
- 1½ tbsp Butter + more
- ¾ tsp Salt
- In a small bowl, soak raisins in hot water. Keep aside.
- In another big mixing bowl, pour luke warm water and also add sugar and yeast.
- Mix using a spoon and keep aside covered for 8-10 minutes or till the yeast starts frothing.
- Then add the flour to the yeast mixture along with vanilla, turmeric powder, orange zest, maple syrup and salt.
- Mix everything now very well which results in a soft as well as sticky dough.
- Then put the dough in a greased bowl, cover and keep aside for 1 hours or more to rise the dough to double in size.
- Now transfer the dough onto a flat surface and add the soaked raisins.
- Mix very well and then divide into 4 equal parts.
- Put each part in small baking tin or small paper cup and allow to rise the dough again for 30 minutes.
- Bake in air fryer at 175 Deg c for 15 minutes.
- Take out from the airfryer and allow to cool down.Serve !
- Instead of maple syrup, one can use honey.