This Dessert Quesadilla is a simple and easy dessert loaded with Nutella, and berries like blueberries, strawbest male sex toy adidas yeezy sneakers wig stores adidas yeezy 350 nike air max 95 nfl gear adidas yeezy womens nike air max 97 white nike air jordan 11 customize football jersey adidas yezzy boost 350 v2 nike air max cb 94 release dates 2023 nfl shop discount code sex toy silicone sex toys for men berries, etc.
Event-related to this post :
The November month challenge in the ‘Shhhhh Cooking Secretly Challenge’ group was ‘Healthy Desserts’, suggested by Rafeeda. Well, I was partnered with Seema for this theme, she gave me 2 secret ingredients Coconut and Peanut butter, and I gave her the secret ingredients Cardamom and Walnut. And as usual, using my two ingredients I have come up with this Date Energy Balls for the theme contribution.
📖 RECIPE CARD
Dessert Quesadilla with Berries and Nutella
- 2 no. Tortilla
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- few Strawberry
- few Blueberry
- 1 tsp Butter
- Take one tortila at a time and spread 1.5 tbsp of nutella on one side of the tortila (keeping 1/2 inch uncovered from the outerline).
- Slice the strawberries, and blueberries and arrange them on top of the Nutella spread of one tortilla.
- Place the other tortilla over this with the Nutella side down.
- Transfer this to a grill and grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip gently, and grill for 1 minute more to get the grill marks.
- Slice in quarters and serve with some more Nutella, drizzle on top!
- Different fruits like bananas, and other berries can be used.
- Instead of Nutella, one can opt simple chocolate spread, any flavored jam, dulce de leche, etc also.