This Dessert Quesadilla is a simple and easy dessert loaded with Nutella, and berries like blueberries, strawberries, etc.
Event-related to this post :
Well, the December month challenge in the ‘Shhhhh Cooking Secretly Challenge’ group was the ‘Festive Food’, suggested by Priya Vijaykrishnan. Well, I was partnered with Jayashree for this theme who gave me 2 secret ingredients Orange zest and Raisin; and I gave her Jaggery and Ghee. She prepared Quinoa Pongal using those secret ingredients. And as usual, using my two ingredients I have also come up with this Mini Panettone for the theme contribution.
📖 RECIPE CARD
Dessert Quesadilla with Berries and Nutella
- 2 no. Tortilla
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- few Strawberry
- few Blueberry
- 1 tsp Butter
- Take one tortila at a time and spread 1.5 tbsp of nutella on one side of the tortila (keeping 1/2 inch uncovered from the outerline).
- Slice the strawberries, and blueberries and arrange them on top of the Nutella spread of one tortilla.
- Place the other tortilla over this with the Nutella side down.
- Transfer this to a grill and grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip gently, and grill for 1 minute more to get the grill marks.
- Slice in quarters and serve with some more Nutella, drizzle on top!
- Different fruits like bananas, and other berries can be used.
- Instead of Nutella, one can opt simple chocolate spread, any flavored jam, dulce de leche, etc also.