Preparation Time : 15 mins | Cooking Time : 15 mins | Chilling Time : 3 hrs
|Vanilla custard powder (homemade)||2 tbsp|
|Essence (vanilla)||1 tsp|
|Apples (peeled & chopped)||1/2 cup|
|Mango (peeled & chopped)||1/2 cup|
|kiwi (peeled & chopped)||1/4 cup|
|Pomegranate Seeds||1 cup|
|Grapes & Orange (chopped)||1/2 cup|
|Nuts (cashews, pista)||1/4 cup|
|Tutti Fruity||2-3 tbsp|
|Cherries (chopped)||2 tbsp|
|Powdered sugar||1/4 cup|
- Take custard powder in a bowl. Add 5 tblsp of milk and dissolve it into a smooth liquid without any lumps.Then add essence to it.
- Boil the remaining milk with sugar in a heavy bottomed / non stick pan.
- Add the custard powder dissolved in milk slowly & stir well continuously. It will get thick immediately, so be careful.
- After few minutes, remove from heat and pour this into a bowl & chill in fridge.
- Now take all the ingredients given for fruits in a bowl and mix well. Set aside till sugar melted down.
- While serving, take a small bowl & fill 75% of it with fruit mixture. Pour custard over & serve !
- Custard powder can be homemade (Custard Powder) / bought from store.
- Fruits can be choosen as per choice (any seasonal fruits).
- The consistency can be varied by varying the amount of custard powder.
- Measurements given in the recipe will bring the correct consistency of custard.