Masala Peanuts here are crunchy and spicy masala coated peanuts in the oven, These are munched as a fabulous snack.
Masala Peanuts (baked)
- 3 cup Peanut
- ¾ cup Besan (gram flour)
- 3 tbsp Rice flour
- 3 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1½ tsp Red chilli powder
- ½ tsp Pepper powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 tsp Oil
- 2 tsp Salt
- 4-5 tbsp Water
- Chat masala for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven at 180 deg C.
- Line a baking tray with parchament paper and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl take all the dry ingredients except peanuts and chat masala.
- Mix using a spoon till well incorporatd.
- Then add the peanuts along with oil and mix again.
- After that add water little by little till each peanut is well coated with the masala.
- Now place the well coated peanuts over the baking tray. Try to avoid putting the lumps of peanuts as much as possible, so that while eating there will no clumps.
- If the baking tray is full, then simply cover the mixing bowl with the remaining masala peanuts and bake in another batch.
- Put the tray into the oven and bake at 180 deg C for 18-20 minutes.
- Then transfer to a bowl and sprinkle some chat masala.
- Give a toss and allow to cool a bit.
- Store in an airtight container upto 1-2 months or serve immediately as tea time snack !