Masala Peanuts here are crunchy and spicy masala coated peanuts in the oven, These are munched as a fabulous snack.
Masala Peanuts (baked)
Crunchy and spicy masala coated peanuts in oven, munch as a fabulous snack.
- 3 cup Peanut
- ¾ cup Besan (gram flour)
- 3 tbsp Rice flour
- 3 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1½ tsp Red chilli powder
- ½ tsp Pepper powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 tsp Oil
- 2 tsp Salt
- 4-5 tbsp Water
- Chat masala for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven at 180 deg C.
- Line a baking tray with parchament paper and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl take all the dry ingredients except peanuts and chat masala.
- Mix using a spoon till well incorporatd.
- Then add the peanuts along with oil and mix again.
- After that add water little by little till each peanut is well coated with the masala.
- Now place the well coated peanuts over the baking tray. Try to avoid putting the lumps of peanuts as much as possible, so that while eating there will no clumps.
- If the baking tray is full, then simply cover the mixing bowl with the remaining masala peanuts and bake in another batch.
- Put the tray into the oven and bake at 180 deg C for 18-20 minutes.
- Then transfer to a bowl and sprinkle some chat masala.
- Give a toss and allow to cool a bit.
- Store in an airtight container upto 1-2 months or serve immediately as tea time snack !
perfect for munchign as a snack with a book and a cup of tea on the side.
I love masala peanut but never knew that its so easy to make. Thanks for the recipe. Masala peanut looks so perfectly crispy crunchy spicy and delicious.
Masala peanuts are highly addictive. Perfect snack for parties and picnics. I love it a little spicy . Lovely click Sasmita.
The peanuts look crispy and fiery, so perfectly made! These would be lovely with a cup of tea. ❤️
Baked masala peanuts make such a healthy, guilt-free indulgence! Perfect tea time treat.
masala peanuts perfect tea time munch or an accompaniment for binge watching over weekend. baked version makes it a guilt free indulgence.
Masala peanuts look so delicious and perfectly made. I can enjoy them guilt-free and would finish the entire bowl in no time.