Coconut ladoos are often made for festive occasions which can be easily made. These can be made using fresh or desiccated coconut. So just follow the below step by step method.
Preparation Time : 15 mins | Cooking Time : 5 mins
|Coconut (grated)||2 & 1/2 cup|
|Condensed milk (milkmaid)||1/2 tin|
|Milk powder (optional)||1 tbsp|
|Cardamom powder||2 pinch|
- In a non stick pan add condensed milk, 2 cups grated coconut, milk powder.
- Heat over medium flame and stir for 4–5 minutes or until the mixture turns non sticky and becomes a mass.
- Switch off the flame and let it become warm. Make equal sized balls out of the mixture.
- In a plate, place the remaining 1/2 cup grated coconut. Grease your hands with ghee & roll those ladoos over the grated coconut.
- It’s recommended to use desiccated coconut. If using fresh coconut, take care not to choose too young (tender) coconut.
- Avoid scraping the coconut too much with the brown part, as it will spoil the colour of the ladoos.
- If grated coconut is too moist, then dry roast without changing its colour.
- Make sure to keep the flame always in medium flame.
- The taste can be enhanced after refrigerating the ladoos.