This Veggie Bagel Sandwich is the best Vegetarian Sandwich loaded with chili flavored mayo and assorted veggies. A delicious treat, perfectly satisfying, and flavorful bagel recipe.
Veggie Bagel Sandwich
- 2 no. Bagel
- 1 no. Tomato (sliced)
- 1 no. Cucumber (sliced)
- ¼ cup Purple cabbage (shredded)
- ¼ cup Mustard leaf
- 3-4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Chilli flakes
- Black pepper powder as needed
- Salt as needed
- In a small bowl firstly, take mayonnaise and add chilli sauce along with finely chopped garlic and chilli flakes.
- Mix well and keep aside this flavored mayonnaise.
- Now slice the bagels and toast lightly.
- Spread the prepared mayonnaise onto one side evenly.
- Then start layering the ingredients like tomato, cucumber, purple cabbage, mustard leaf.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper powder on top.
- Finally cover with the other half of the bagel and serve !
- I have used mustard green as that is available in my pantry. You can use lettuce leaves, or collard or even swiss chard.
- The spread is completely variable. I have opted for the mayo version with some chili-flavored.