Preparation Time : 15 mins | Cooking Time : 15 mins
|Gram flour (besan)||1 cup|
|Corn flour||2 tbsp|
|Noodles (boiled)||1 cup|
|Cabbage (finely chopped)||1/2 cup|
|Green chilly (finely chopped)||2 no.|
|Ginger (finely chopped)||1 inch piece|
|Green coriander (finely chopped)||2 tbsp|
|Red chilly powder||1/2 tsp|
|Salt||as per taste|
|Chat masala||2 pinch|
|Green chutney||2 tbsp|
- Boil the noodles as per packet instruction.
- Take gram flour and corn flour in a bowl. Stir until all lumps get dissolved completely. Add water and make a mixture with thin consistency. Whisk the batter for 4-5 minutes so that it becomes softer.
- Add salt, red chilly powder, green chilly, ginger, cabbage and noodles into the mixture and mix all ingredients very well.
- Heat oil in a pan. With help of a spoon or hand take some mixture and drop in hot oil. Place 4-5 pakoras or as many as possible at one time in the pan.
- Fry until they turn golden brown in color from both sides. Take out pakoras in a plate with absorbent paper. Like wise fry all noodles pakoras.
- Sprinkle some chat masala and serve hot & crispy noodles pakoras with tomato sauce /green chutney.
- For making pakora crispy, here corn flour is added with gram flour, but 1 pinch of baking soda can also be used instead of corn flour.
- The combination can be of gram flour (1 cup) & corn flour (2 tbsp) or gram flour (1 cup) & baking soda (1 pinch) or all purpose flour (1 cup) & corn flour (2 tbsp) or rice flour (1 cup) & baking soda (1 pinch).
- This snack recipe is basically very useful with any leftover noodles.