Lassi is a traditional yogurt drink that has its origin in Punjab, in the Northern part of India. Sweet mint lassi is a variation of the ever popular sweet lassi. Mint leaves give flavor and a great refreshing taste to this drink.
It is a refreshing drink and has many additional health benefits too. So here is my version of sweet mint lassi.
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 0 mins
|Yogurt (dahi)||1 cup|
|Ice cubes||as needed|
|Mint leaves (tightly packed)||1/2 cup|
|Chopped nuts (cashew, almond, pistachio)||1/2 tbsp|
- Put yogurt with mint leaves & sugar in a blender jar. Blend till it becomes a smooth texture.
- Pour mint lassi into a serving glass with few ice cubes, sprinkle some chopped nuts on top and serve immediately !
- The quantity of sugar can be increased / decreased as desire.
- It can store in fridge for 1-2 days.
- This can be in a salty version (Mint Lassi (Salty)).