Mango chili mojito is a refreshing summer drink using Mango. Just perfect as a party drink recipe inbest nfl jersey premium jerseys cheap adidas shoes glueless wigs custom basketball jerseys best adidas running shoes custom basketball jersey wigs sale cheap wig sex toys vibrators mens sex toys mens nike air max 90 sale nfl jerseys online new nike air max nike air max 90 the hot summertime.
Event-related to this post :
The August month challenge in the ‘Shhhhh Cooking Secretly Challenge’ group was ‘Leafy greens’, suggested by Seema. Well, I was partnered with Mayuri Patel for this theme who gave me 2 secret ingredients Garlic and Mustard oil. And as usual, using my two ingredients I have also come up with this Sajana Saga Bhaja for the theme contribution.
📖 RECIPE CARD
Mango Chili Mojito
- 2 cup Mango Juice
- 2-3 no. Green chili
- Mint leaf few
- Lemon slice few
- Ice cube few
- Soda water as needed
- In a pitcher add the lemon slices, roughly chopped green chilies, mint leaves and muddle them together.
- Now add the mango juice and give a nice stir.
- Take a serving glass and put some mint leaves, lemon slices and few ice cubes.
- Pour the mango mixture into the glass.
- Top it up with soda and serve immediately!
- Adjust the spiciness as per choice.