Preparation Time : 15 mins | Cooking Time : 2 mins
|Coriander Leaves (chopped)||2 cup|
|Green chilli (chopped)||2 no.|
|Ginger (chopped)||1/2 inch|
|Lime juice||1/2 tsp|
|Cumin powder||1/2 tsp|
|Chaat masala||1/2 tsp|
- Rinse the coriander leaves well in water and roughly chop them.
- Take the chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chillies, ginger, cumin powder, chaat masala, lime juice and salt in a small blender jar.
- Add little water and grind to a smooth paste. Add a few more water if required, but don’t make the chutney too thin or watery.
- Remove the paste to a bowl and green chutney is ready to serve.
- This green chutney stays good in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Green chutney is versatile and can also be used as an accompaniment with snacks like pakoras, dhokla, sandwiches, batata vada, vada pav, samosa, veg cutlet, any type of chat etc.
- To make the chutney more spicy, just increase the quantity of green chillies.