These 2-ingredients granola cookies are so hearty, chewy, and even so delicious Cookies made with simply two ingredients; just perfect for grab-and-go breakfast, satiating snack.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And, we often enjoy this time of the day with yogurt layered with loads of granola. So apart from that, how about some cookies using the granola !!
Well, the cookie concept came to my mind while I was having the bowl of granola and yogurt. I wished why not to make some cookies with a pre-prepared bowl of granola!
Do you know, I have prepared these cookies with just 2 ingredients which can keep us full for a long time. Oh yes; these gluten-free, healthy, and delicious bites are made using some riped bananas and granola.
If you are a fan of these Choco Banana Cookies (no flour), I know you’ll love these peanut butter granola cookies too.
The granola here can be homemade or even store-bought. I have used Fit & Flex Granola.
Why one should choose ‘Fit & Flex Granola‘ ?
The ‘Fit & Flex Granola’ is India’s first slow-baked granola with added prebiotic fiber. Definitely, this is a wholesome start to each morning or even as a delightful snack to munch on during the whole day. The nourishing oats in this granola are great to keep our hearts strong and happy. Also as these are infused with fiber-rich nuts, seeds, and refreshing flavors of berries and mixed fruits, so we can easily get our daily vitamin dose by having these supercharged and energized goodies.
These are coming in 4 healthy varieties like
- Mango-Coconut Granola
- Mixed Fruit Granola
- Choco Almond and Cookies Granola and
- Happy berries Granola.
Do check out the Fit & Flex Granola site for picking happy snacking goodies!
Ingredints for the 2-ingredients Granola Cookies –
It is so easy to prepare and can be made in some different ways as per choice. As mentioned earlier, here we just need two ingredients to make these Granola Cookies.
- Granola – I have picked the Choco Almond and Cookies Granola. Any other granola variety can be picked too.
- Banana – Pick ripe banana which are more naturally sweet. So there will be no necessary of using any artificial sweetener.
Preparation method of these cookies –
First Preheat the oven at 175 deg C and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Then in a mixing bowl, take both the bananas and using a fork mash till there is no lumps. Into that, add the granola and gently mix everything.
Scoop up 1 tbsp of the mixture and shape it into a ball. Flatten the ball slightly and place it over the baking tray lined with parchment paper. Similarly make balls from the rest mixture, flatten a bit and arrange them on the baking tray.
Bake for 13-15 minutes or until set thoroughly. Take out the baking tray from the oven and keep it aside for a few minutes to cool down completely. These are ready to serve as breakfast along with a glass of milk or even for snacking time!
So if you are looking for a more wholesome cookie with plenty of nutritious nuts and seeds, then I can assure you this is the one for you! Just make a batch of these flourless cookies and enjoy them anytime.
These 2-ingredient Granola Cookies are ◾ Gluten free ◾ Vegan ◾ Grab-and-go breakfast ◾ Healthier dessert ◾ Fllourless cookies ◾ Satiating snack idea ◾ Just 2-Ingredients needed
📖 RECIPE CARD
2-ingredients Granola Cookies
- 1½ cup Granola
- 2 no. Banana (medium)
- Preheat the oven at 175 deg C and line a baking tray with parchament paper.
- In a mixing bowl, take both the bananas and use a fork mash till there is no lumps.
- Into that, add the granola and gently mix everything.
- Scoop up 1 tbsp of the mixture and shape into ball.
- Flatten slightly and place over the baking tray.
- Similarly make balls from rest mixture, flatten a bit and arrange on the baking tray.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until set throughly.
- Take out the baking tray from the oven and keep aside for few minutes to cool down completely.
- Serve as breakfast along with a glass of milk!
- As there is no leavening agent, so no chance of spreading while baking the cookies. So it is not necessary to keep a distance between the cookies on the baking tray.
- Use any sweetener as per taste. I have not added any.
- Prefer to use a much ripe banana which is more naturally sweet. So there will be no necessity of using any artificial sweetener.