Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 2 mins
|Ginger (roughly chopped)||1 cup|
|Garlic (roughly chopped)||1 cup|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp|
- Peel off the skin of ginger and garlic, chop them roughly.
- First grind ginger for a minute with turmeric and oil and then add garlic.
- Grind to a smooth paste. Don’t use hands to mix at any time while grinding, rather use spoon.
- Transfer the paste to clean air tight containers and store in refrigerator.
- Use always clean washed & wiped spoon. Never let hand to touch the insides of the mouth of bottle while scooping out the paste for any use. Other wise it will ruin and turn black in the sides.
- It keeps well for at least a month when refrigerated and handles properly.
- Take out from fridge only when need and keep back immediately after use.
- Turmeric and oil give a good color and serve as natural preservatives too.