Cucumber Mint Lassi
a perfectly healthy and appetizing thirst quencher in summer hot days using cucumber and mint
- 1 cup Yogurt (curd)
- 1 cup Cucumber (cube)
- 1-2 no. Green chili
- ⅔ cup Mint leaf (tightly packed)
- 1 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- ½ tsp Chaat masala
- Water (optional) as needed
- Salt as needed
In a blender jar, take all the ingredients except water and blend until smooth consistency.
Adjust the consistency of the lassi by adding less / more water (totally depends upon individual choice). This step is optional too.
Pour into serving glass, sprinkle few chaat masala and serve !
- We like this lassi a bit spicier, else the green chili can be omitted.
- Adjust the consistency of the lassi as desired (by adding less / more water).
- Ginger can be added to this lassi. I have not added.
- If greek yogurt is used, then adding water is not optional. Add to get the correct consistency.
- It tastes good at room temperature and also in chilled.